| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poprad in September is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 48.9mm (1.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Poprad September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Poprad, Slovakia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Poprad:
- Czestochowa, Poland - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Krakow, Poland - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) WNW
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NW
- Brno, Czech Republic - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) W
- Sliac, Slovakia - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) WSW
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) WSW
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 250 kms (155.3 miles) WSW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SW
- Budapest, Hungary - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) SSW
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 198 kms (123.1 miles) SSW