| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poprad in February is slightly cold at -3.2 °C (26.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.3 °C (18.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.7mm (1in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Poprad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Poprad, Slovakia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Poprad:
- Czestochowa, Poland - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Krakow, Poland - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) WNW
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NW
- Brno, Czech Republic - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) W
- Sliac, Slovakia - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) WSW
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) WSW
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 250 kms (155.3 miles) WSW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SW
- Budapest, Hungary - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) SSW
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 198 kms (123.1 miles) SSW